We are pleased to invite you to the Early-Stage Researcher Symposium (ERS), a half-day pre-conference event, to be organized together with the EMAC 2020 Regional conference on September 16, 2020 in Zagreb, Croatia.
ERS is a new initiative of EMAC for early-stage researchers, including young faculty, post docs, PhD students as well as more senior researchers who would like to learn more about how to conduct research and publish. The symposium will make it possible to learn from senior researchers and support professional skills development for building academic career. The ERS is an opportunity to meet peers, present your research interests, exchange ideas and potentially start project collaborations and networking.
The program of the ERS is presented at the EMAC Regional 2020 web page and will start with a meet & greet lunch. We are delighted that three renowned scholars in marketing are willing to sharing their research experiences and insights related to quality research work in marketing:
- Stefano Puntoni, Erasmus University Rotterdam on “What is a good research idea?”
- Ajay Kohli, Georgia Institute of Technology on “Writing for academics”, and
- Adamantios Diamantopoulos, University of Vienna, on “How to satisfy a reviewer?”
The final part of the symposium will be the networking session on research collaborations and JFVP, led by Morana Fudurić, University of Zagreb and the two chairs of the ERS, Vesna Zabkar, University of Ljubljana and Luk Warlop, BI Norwegian Business School.
If you plan to attend ERS, you need to do the following:
- During the paper submission for the EMAC 2020 Regional conference, please mark your interest in participation at the ERS and state your research interests to be discussed during the networking session of the ERS. For EMAC 2020 Regional conference participants, attendance at ERS is without any extra fee.
- In case you will not attend the EMAC Regional in Zagreb, please register here for the ERS, the fee for participation at the symposium without the conference is 50 €.
Should you have any questions related to the ERS, do not hesitate to contact Anne-Laure Marteaux, EMAC Executive Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to greeting you at the ERS in Zagreb!
EMAC Executive Secretary