The General Assembly holds full powers allowing the achievement of the objectives of the Association. Without prejudice to the powers that the General Assembly holds in accordance with other provisions of the statutes, particularly the following are reserved to the General Assembly:
- The modification of the statutes
- The approval of the accounts
- The voluntary winding up of the Association
- The approval of changes in the membership fee
- The approval and dismissal of Management Committee and Board members
Every natural person who is professionally concerned with or interested in research or teaching in the field of marketing is, irrespective of nationality, eligible to become member of the Association.