- List of EMAC members 2023/2024 sorted alphabetically
- List of EMAC members 2023/2024 sorted by country
The Executive Secretary invites members to make nominations for posts falling vacant on the Executive Committee.
- Nomination: 3rd week of January
- Deadline for Nomination: 2nd week of February
Deadline for sending agreement: Mid-February
- Elections: 3rd week of February
- Deadline for Election: Mid-March
- Notification of Results – 3rd week of march
Elected officers take office after the General Assembly at the EMAC Conference following the elections.
EMAC Election Process
- Nominations shall be endorsed by the nominee.
- Nominations for the posts of President and Vice-President shall include a short policy statement by the nominee, to be sent out together with the ballot.
- In the event of there being more than one nomination for a post, a ballot prior to the Annual Conference will be held.
- For the post of President, Vice-Presidents and Treasurer each member of the association is entitled to make a nomination and cast one vote.
- For the vacant posts of National Representatives, only the members of the country are entitled to make a nomination and cast one vote for their respective country/region.
- Self-nominations are unacceptable
The General Assembly validates the Executive Committee members.
The terms of appointment of the officers shall be as follows:
• President: 3 years
• Past President: 1 year
• President-Elect: 2 years
• Vice-Presidents: 3 years
• Treasurer: 3 years
• National Representatives: 3 years
If a National Representative changes his/her affiliation to a non-national university during his/her term of office or is no longer an academic, he/she should step down and the position becomes vacant until the next elections.
The mandates of the Vice Presidents, the Treasurer and the National Representatives can only be renewed once for the same term of appointment.
The consecutive mandates of President, Vice-Presidents, Treasurer, and Editor of IJRM /JMB can cumulate for a continuous period of no longer than 10 years in various positions.
After having served for a period of 10 consecutive years in various positions as President, Vice-Presidents, Treasurer, or Editor a person cannot be nominated for the mandate of President, Vice-Presidents, Treasurer, or Editor of IJRM/JMB for a period of 3 years.
The mandate of Past President/President Elect can be combined with the mandates of Vice-Presidents, Treasurer, and Editor of IJRM/JMB for a maximum of 1 year.